Saturday, August 23, 2014

Listen, Obey, Succeed: Words of Wisdom from Billionaires

Here's a great video of soundbites that contain great wisdom from some of the world's self-made billionaires.  They are far more intelligent than I am, so I'll let them do the talking.  Below are just some of the quotes found in the video.

"Don't allow anyone to tell you that what you're dreaming about is not possible...IT IS POSSIBLE." - Howard Schultz, Starbucks

"I'm going to put the vast majority of my energy, attention, and dollars into building a great product or service, and a smaller amount into shouting about it, marketing it.  Because I know that if I build a great product or service, my customers will tell each other about it." - Jeff Bezos, Amazon.com

"Just do things other people don't do.  Change the status quo." - Sheldon Adelson, Venetian

"If you're going to be doing something, do it BIG." - Donald Trump, Trump

"Be who you are.  People will root for you.  If you know your product is great, you don't have to apologize." - Sara Blakely, Spanx



Success awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment